Misery's cousins come to visit to celebrate the 7th anniversery of when Misery was rescused from an ice flow. (The cousins are shown to have caused the first ice flow Misery was in, because during a flashback scene, Misery was waving to the cousins, who were getting buttermilk, for help.) But during their visit, the whole house starts to get really cold until everything freezes up. Misery tells everyone that this always happens when her cousins are together and the only way to stop the cold is to seperate them. Now, the gang is trying their best to keep the cousins separated.
Scaredy Bat does stand-up comedy.
Frank and Len give career advice.
- The sash Skull Boy wears for the second half of the episode is a traditional sash worn at the Quebec winter carnival.
- Running Gag: Every time someone asks Malady what happened to her arm, she gives a very long and detailed explanation. But actually, it doesn't have to be about anything as specific as her arm. At the end, she does it again just because Scaredy Bat asked her how she's doing.
- Malaise is narcoleptic (a person with an overwhelming excess of daytime sleepiness).
- Frank and Len have a tattoo on their chest which is of the smiley face symbol on their shirt.
- This is the second time we see Ruby in her night gown since the episode, Bad Hare Day.
Skull Boy’s Persona
This Episode Revolves Around