It's club day in Gloomsville and everyone has made up their own club, except for Skull Boy, who can't think of a club that really suits him. Then he meets a group of skeletons who love to play jazz and he decides to form a jazz club. But whenever Skull Boy tries to introduce the skeletons to his friends, they disappear and Skull Boy's friends start thinking that he made them up.
Ruby talks about the fun stuff you can do while doing the laundry.
Misery does a ventriloquist act.
- The clubs the gang make up:
- Ruby, Iris and Misery make up a club called "Hair Today, GoneTomorrow" where they have fun with their hair.
- Poe's club is called the "Read Poe Society" where you read stories and poems that Poe has written.
- In Frank and Len's club, they go around spreading music to everyone.
- Boo-Boo creates a fright club where he scares Scaredy Bat, who gets terrified by it.
- Doom Kitty and Mr. Buns create a club where all they do is play.
- This is the first time Misery laughs.
- When the gang is walking under the moonlight, Ruby, Iris and Misery do not have the tall haircuts they had in the graveyard.
- Skele-T and the Skele-Tunes Debut.
- Branch Not Taken refers to the poem "The Road Not Taken."
- Red Poe Society refers to the movie "Dead Poet's Society"
- This episode's title is a spoof to the movie, "Boys Don't Cry", starring Hilary Swank.
Skull Boy’s PersonaEdit
This Episode Revolves AroundEdit